Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.5a is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBeOrange
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2011

Way to go gentleman. It was well deserved!
    • CommentAuthorkohawk
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2011

Congrats to them and all the IIAC Champs and All Americans. Having said that, here is a post I stole of another message board. It isn't my math, but it sounds about right. After reading this, I struggle to find substance as to any arguments as to why the other qualifiers should get more bids...

"The Iowa Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (IIAC) had 17 AA's (Wartburg and Coe made up 11 of the 17 AA's), Great Lakes Regional had 19 AA's;(the MIAC colleges made up 15 of the 19 AA's), Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (WIAC) had 7 AA's (UWLX with 5 of the 7 AA's), with the rest of the conferences a total of 37 AA's. The top 3 Conferences had 54% of the 80 total AA places."

That leaves 6 other qualifiers for the remaining 48% of the All Americans. JMHO
    • CommentAuthormewsh1
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2011

The Midwest and one of the conferences out East actually converted a higher percentage of their qualifiers into All-Americans than Iowa or Wisconsin, that is what matters. Although they use 3 years worth of data to determine things. The Great Lakes led the way this year with a 61.3% conversion rate I believe.
    • CommentAuthorBeOrange
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2011

IIAC is down this year. But still had someone at every weight place.

Renegade Motorhome - Costa Rica - construction pay rates - British Virgin Islands